November 20, 2009

Tonight...You

Okay folks I don't have to tell you whats going on. Its the final show tonight, be there or else you will regret it forever, so do what you have to do to get to Sneaky's tonight; steal a car, quit your job, rob a TD bank, whatever. Colin will be jumping back onto the saddle tonight for his only show on this farewell tour.

A few Notes:
1) People have been asking is the show all-ages. To be honest I'm not entirely sure. I've been assuming the whole time its +19 because all the times I've been there I had to show my ID, however everywhere I see the show listed it does not mention +19 or all ages. So to all you kids out there go at your own discretion, learn to communicate(other than facebook) by using the phone to call ahead to the venue(its not hard, just google or facebook "Sneaky Dee's" for the number, I'm not your mother find it on your own) or be ready to bring your fake ID. CONFIRMED The show tonight IS +19

2) Also get there early, not just for the openers but its going to be packed, if not at the beginning of the show definitely by the end when Ho-Life gets on stage. Keep in mind, LAST SHOW EVER. Capacity at Sneaky Dee's is 250, the facebook event page have already have that many confirmed so at least half that is showing up.

FINAL SHOW
Nov 20th

w/ Little Millionaires and City SweetHearts. Aftershow w/ DJ Misty
Sneaky Dee's - Toronto, ON
Price: $5, $6, $8 whatever it is, its PRICELESS!
Doors at 9pm

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hostage+life+last+show&search_type=&aq=f

    Just thought you may be curious to check out some short clips I took during the show!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment